| Join us for a virtual Student Town Hall planned for Tuesday, November 17 at 3:00-4:30 pm Pacific time for important campus updates. Among the topics will be public safety, winter semester instruction, and the university’s continuing response to the COVID-19 pandemic. UNLV President Keith Whitfield will address students during the meeting. |
The deadline to submit questions is 5 p.m. Friday, November 13. Questions must be submitted through the online form.
The Town Hall will be live broadcast on YouTube. The event will be recorded.
The Town Hall will be moderated by CSUN President Joshua Padilla and GPSA Secretary Nicole Thomas.
The following panelists will participate in the Town Hall:
– Keith Whitfield, President
– Chris Heavey, Executive Vice President and Provost
– Richard Clark, Assistant Vice President for Student Services
– Jamie Davidson, Associate Vice President for Wellness
– Juanita Fain, Vice President for Student Affairs
– Adam Garcia, Vice President of Public Safety Services and Director of University Police Services Southern Command
– Kate Korgan, Dean, Graduate College
– Brian Labus, Assistant Professor, School of Public Health
– Laurel Pritchard, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education
– Renee’ Watson, Associate Vice President for Campus Life
– Mary Whitehead, Director for Student Diversity & Social Justice
Please join us!